Sunday, August 28, 2016

❤ The "Carrot Cake Smoothie" Story From Pinned To Pincomplished




soooooo,
 this is another PIN I've  had for awhile....

And again, it was another recipe I had EVERYTHING for!!

Gawd I love that. I just can't tell you enough.

{ I was going to have it last night for dessert, but just couldn't  get out of bed and make it. 
And in all honesty, I just didn't want to clean ONE more dish. 
Because as we all know, eating healthy = great big messes.... 
for me at least......I don't know about you. }

But,  I'm super de duper glad I waited to have it today!!

Beccaaauuuuuuse......

OHHHH. M. GEEEE.

Charanya DOES NOT LIE.

This carrot cake smoothie tasted EXACTLY like carrot cake.
The secret.
Dates.

DATES are little squishy miracles.

❤


FROM PINNED:




I give this carrot cake smoothie like TEN STARS.
Get right up and make it!
You won't be sorry!

❤

OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:

Charanya loves Game Of Thrones.
I am probably the only one left on this planet that doesn't watch it.
and Charanya is a vegan. 
I am probably the only one left on the planet that isn't a vegan.

But I sure do LOVE their recipes.



No comments:

Post a Comment